Guys, what outfits do you find more attractive on girls?

Lets say you're out at a house party, if you see a girl wearing a simple outfit (plain shirt, jeans, maybe heels) do you find that more attractive than a girl wearing a more revealing or flashy outfit (dress, shiny/sparkly)?

I'm talking hook up attractive, just like "oh she's pretty" kind of attractive. this may be a silly question but I'm having a debate about this with a friend haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more likely to approach the flashy girl first, just to find out why she's being provocative, just for fun, but I'm more seriously attracted to the girl wearing a less revealing outfit and, in my single days, I'd make a more serious and less openly flirtatious approach to those women.

What Guys Said 15

• the revealing outfit gets the visual attraction which is what guys like and women know it. However, the simple outfit, on a hot girl with a sweet smile and gives off an approachable vib will win over the "bitch" in the skimpy dress fast. Guys will pick up on this. Go out and conduct a test. You will see I am correct. Now if you are hot, in a revealing outfit and approachable, sweet smile, warm affectionate, guys are done for. But a simple outfit will get the job done with less effort. Guys are so easy, you girls should have this figured out by now.

• I really love girls who wear simple outfits. It shows an understated confidence in themselves, one that says, Hey, I don't care what you think, this sh*t is comfortable, basically, because that's how I think when I come to wearing clothes.

Not that I don't appreciate a girl who has gone to great lengths to show some skin, but that is my personal preference.

• Assuming it's the exact same girl, in the exact same party (so parallel realities), I think I'd be drawn more to the dress.

• I'm not into hooking up either, but I think the simple outift is better.

• Personally the plain shirt jeans person for the simply fact i know you look simply hot with something plain on and i know you will with something fancy. And then the female with the shiny dress is most likely to wear make up and stuff and not being yourself.

• Dresses suggest class, shirt and jeans is the kind of thing I expect guy friends to go clubbing in. It depends on the outfit as a whole tbh. But style is attractive.

• I'm not the hook up type so which ever one didn't have that vibe coming off her

• Simple is always better. Not only for just then, but its better for later on when you arent wearing flashy items he wont be expecting as much

• Simple outfit.

• Short tight dresses are always attractive and heels with red bottom

• not really

• Umm... It depends. If she's got on a rather tight t-shirt skinny jeans, and flip-flops, she'd probably have guys all over her. Out of personal taste, I never have found flashy/revealing dresses attractive. However, the aforementioned out would make me fall head over heels.

• It sounds like you are using your rhetoric to get guys to give a certain answer. Obviously, the most attractive and sexiest outfit would be the one showing the most skin on a girl with a hot body.

• its not a rhetorical question because you can choose which girl you would be more seriously interested in? nothing about this is rhetorical. you misunderstand but thanks for your input..

• I think you don't know what the word rhetoric alone means?

The answer is an attractive girl who shows off positive or attractive features of her body, likely showing skin.

• If we see more skin, we think "sex". That's just how our minds think. However, that shouldn't prevent you from "dressing up". All you have to do is say "no" to us if we want sex. Remember dress for your own comfort and style. Certain men like certain things. Don't generalize...

• not generalizing, just a question if you would be more into a girl who shows more skin and is flashy or to one who is equally as hot just wearing something simple, simple does not mean conservative either.

• If I see skin, I think sex

• Simple outfit.

What Girls Said 2

• You act a hoe, you get the stick.

• For hooking up probably the flashy one