Do guys like a little tone on a girls stomach?

or would you rather her stomach be soft? lol

when I flex I got a little bit of tone, of course you can't see like clear cut muscle like you can on a guy but if you press it is hard muscle but only when I flex and when I stand up you can see that line that runs down the middle of your stomach (linea alba I think its called if my anatomy memory is correct lol)

so just wondering do guys find that attractive?

link

like that lol do guys like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• the line down the middle looks awesome on girl. Reasonably flat is good enough. If she gets like ripped, it is a little creepy. Some girls can pull it off, but not many. I do not like to see girls get so hung up on this. Just have reasonable proportions, nice skin, pretty smile, be affectionate and you got it. Add a sense of humor and healthy sexual desire and you get to chose.

What Guys Said 6

• The line's sexy, but when girls get straight up six packs it starts to freak me out.

• I like it

• It's hot to me.

• I like them flat.

• YeAp that's hot

• I think that is pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• They like muh beer gut. Mmmm it's so hot.

If I had a stomach like that I think the clouds would open and I would be in no, not heaven, but Pornville.

• I'm sure they do.