Right weather for fashion?

when its right time to wear boots with shorts or skirt? link in summer I look stupid and weird and in winter too. what's wrong? what do you think? I hope that once will right weather come..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like seeing girls wear boots with shorts in the summer. I think that's counterproductive. And likewise for winter.

Only this year have I tried wearing shorts in the fall. I wore my denim and soft-material shorts with cute patterned tights, and cardigan, and TOMS. Once it got a little chiller, I substituted the TOMS and cardigans for boots, a sweater, and a scarf.

Some ex. link link

What Guys Said 2

• In America in certain regions that looks like normal clothes. Texas for instance.

• I think it really depends on the color of the boots and bottoms. Really you shouldn't pair black boots with a pair of denim shorts/skirts. It looks silly

What Girls Said 8

• The best time would probably be around late spring to early summer or maybe even late summer. Personally, fall would be a little too cold for that outfit and I generally feel that during autumn we should wear more of sophisticated looks rather than the laidback/relaxed look which is great for the spring/summer.

• I've never been a fan of that look ever, but it makes more sense in the winter when you can wear tights and the boots actually serve a purpose. In the summer it's just silly.

• I swap over to shorts with warm leggings and winter boots in the late fall/early winter and still works out.

• fall/spring I guess

• I wear boots with shorts..

Those boots are too country for me.. I can't pull that sh*t off.

• In the winter (or year round) you could wear it at a country bar, or in the fall this would be a great costume for Halloween. You could generally wear this in the spring to early summer or late summer, because during the middle of summer, the boots may be too hot. And you're feet might get a little steamy! Cause I know mine do!

• In the fall and spring. :P

• its appropriate year round, just put some tights with it in the winter and you're good!

• but I don't want to wear jacket or anything with it. just boots, shorts and shirt. link