If your hair started going gray, would you color it?

Just wondered what most do. I'm getting a few. I've yanked them out. But that won't work forever.

• Color
  • Natural with gray
Oh, and guys... do you care if your woman let's her hair go gray?

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I was combing my bro's hair (don't ask, weird period) and I found a few white hairs. I found them highly alarming, so I got rid of them immediately. He didn't thank me for it. And I used to have a few white hairs kinda behind my left ear, but they are long since gone. Had 'em around age 18. I didn't try to remove them and couldn't even if I tried, I would have had to enlist someone else.

• And I don't think I'd ever color my hair.

Well, I did get some blond streaks put in when I was 20 but that was a whole different me.

• Lol, dude... please tell me.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• It would probably depend on my age, and if I thought I still looked OK with gray hair. If I was still relatively young and going gray I would probably die it, but if I was an appropriate age I think I'd just let it go. My grandma is 83 and still dies her hair black, I'm pretty sure she's the only one in her retirement home without gray hair.

• I decided to let nature take its course. That way I appeal to older women, and younger women can tell I'm prematurely gray, so no harm done tere.

• I understand that some women NEED to look young for their job...but I love a little salt in the hair of a woman, I think it's attractive and shows she isn't afraid to be herself...

• I'm starting to... I don't know if I will or not. If I were 33 and completely gray, I might do it. For now, I'm OK with it.

• The front tip of my hair is already gray, and I'm only 21. Genetics. Yes, I have colored it for several occasions, but I usually try to create a good hairstyle to hide as much of the gray as possible.

• nope I'm appreciating the way my greys are creeping in along the sides, quite a distinguishing look, but my partner is coloring her hair, makes her feel comfortable so no worries there either.

• grey hair looks good on men but I prefer women to color theirs... Just what I like I guess...

• I'm a guy so I really don't mind having a few grey hairs. ;)

On women? I'm not so sure here in Norway every woman seems to deny having greys until they're about 65-70 then they just stop caring. :D

If you start loosing pigmentation of your hair in a concentrated area it may actually look kind of hot tho...

• I think it's time to add more hair dye in fact.

I'll treat myself over Xmas.

• I found one, lone, stray hair, at least I think it was, just last week. Plucked it out, haven't seen anymore. Yet. But I'd just let it turn gray. Ugh.

What Girls Said 11

• Um don't have any yet. I imagine I color it for a while. As long as I'm not 70 with head full of black hair. That would look funny

• About 3 weeks ago, I was playing with my hair and a single strand of white hair came out. I did have a few strands on the side of my head but I pulled them out. I have found no gray hair only a few white ones. They vex me to no end and I know I can't avoid the aging process. However, I dye my hair and will continue to do so until I have both feet in the grave. I am blending very light blond and dark brown in my coloring so it hides any white hair. Thus far, I have been victorious in hiding it!

• Hmm grey? My hair is naturally light blond so I don't think it would really be that noticable. I think a few light highlights to blend the silver in would actually look quite nice.

• Fortunately it still hasn't happened to me yet. I'm not sure, but I guess I will color them, though I won't do it for the rest of my life. Only as long as my body stays fit in general.

• I'd probably end up dying it. Some older men/women look better with aged hair though, I doubt I would.

• i would definitely color mine.

• I've got a few but I just leave them. Doesn't matter too much to me:)

• I would.

• i would die it gray hair makes you look older

• Nope, can't wait until my hair turns grey.

• if it was a few I probably wouldn't do anything about it, but once my hair goes gray I will dye it!