Weird question about my legs.

Hello guys and girls, this is my first question on this site, here it comes:

I never wear shorts, because I've hairy legs, not just hairy, but like the jungle, that's how my friends describe it :D. I'm not planning to shave it, but would this be disturbing to girls? What do you think about it?

I know its a weird question, but please give normal answer :)

thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't care if he has hairy legs if you think they are to hairy and don't want to shave just trimmed them with some scissors :) I like hair on a man makes him more manly,I had a friend who shaved almost everything and some guys made fun of him cause that's a little feminine :) Hope I helped :3

What Girls Said 5

• Ahz there's nothing wrong with it so don't worry about it. Your friends are naturally going to tease you about it come on there your friends what else are they for ha ha =P

• Personally I like shaved hair on a guy on his legs, but that's just me.

• I could care less if a mans legs are hairy. I mean you are a man, at least I hope so.

• My sister and mom think I'm crazy, but a guy deciding to shave his legs doesn't bother me at all I would rather that then too much hair :).

• so it changes, every girl thinks different :D

so a hairy leg is a big turn-off?

Think like this: I just dated you, we're getting a good relationship and after a week you know I've hairy legs, would you tell me to shave it, or would it be ok? I would never shave it tough :D.

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker. If you weren't comfortable with shaving them I wouldn't dump you or like you any less.

• It doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 2

• Some women don't find it appealing but its normal and nothing you need to hide. Baldr is proud of his chest hair and would never get rid of it just because a woman asked him to.

• your a guy, guys have hairy legs, not a big deal...what guy shaves their legs anyways?

• soccer players :D

• i know that captain obvious but what guys shave them because they want too?

• i have a friend who shaves it, he's a soccer player, not professional tough, the class laughed at him when they saw his shaved legs for the first time :)