He shaved off all his hair. I'm devastated.

I liked a guy with long, beautiful dark brown hair and he buzz cuts it. What the f***. What do I do if I'm not attracted to him anymore! I saw a photo and it looks so bad!

Most Helpful Guy

• ive experienced something like this before. I liked a girl with long blond hair and she cut it really short and all of a sudden I was no longer attracted to her

• Ahahaha, some feminist downvoted you.

Upvoted because you're a bro.

• It sucks. He was so attractive before. Haha.

What Guys Said 2

• lol stop stalking him already :P

• Shallow much?

What Girls Said 6

• See him in person first. But honestly if this stops you from liking him then you were liking him/in this situation for all the wrong reasons.

• Well you clearly didn't like him in the right way. It was obviously only lust, you're probably lucky you discovered it now before you got more involved.

• can't do much, other than wait for it to grow back. It's good that you realized that you were only after his looks, though.

• maybe looks don't last forever. eventually everyones going to be near bald or bald anyways when they're older, love usually isn't about looks. but if you really really don't like the look personally then you make the decision.

• you didn't really like him for the right reasons and you said you're not attracted to him anymore, so move on

• He shaved off all his hair? Holy toleeto, you must kill yourself now! There is no going back from this hell you are in. Find a shotgun, stick it in your mouth as if you're giving a blowjob and pull the trigger...hopefully your name will somehow splatter on the wall behind you...least you'll go with a smile and all lack of memories