What's your eye color and which is your favorite on the opposite gender?

Mine are Hazel although often appear to look brown.

I really like the look of brown eyes but green looks good too

• Blue
    17% (13)25% (9)20% (22)Vote
  • Brown
    32% (24)25% (9)30% (33)Vote
  • Green
    29% (22)39% (14)32% (36)Vote
  • Hazel
    12% (9)11% (4)12% (13)Vote
  • Amber
    10% (7)0% (0)6% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh I should have made it more clear but the pole is for your preferred color

0|0
48|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dark brown eyes. Phooey

Green, hazel, and blue are my favorite..

Btw, I miss you jelly whore.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 47

• I love brown eyes because you can only see their true color when your close to them :). So mysterious.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a weird eye color mixture, a lighter gray-blue overall, with flecks and streaks of a light green and dark grey. I can't tell you how often I've been told my eyes are creepy.

I seem to find myself drawn to guys with dark, murky brown eyes. To me, it just makes them seem mysterious, and troubled. The troubled part makes me want to make them laugh, and see them smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on his other features, his skin tone and hair color, even his personality. for some people, blue eyes just suit them; for others brown are better or maybe gray eyes suit them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown. I get a lot compliments. I don't care I like them

All on a guy. As for favorites I guess green and hazel are nice

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, and typically I like blue or green eyes, but I've recently pretty much fallen for a guy with super dark brown eyes.

I guess my type has changed. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue but as far as eye color goes, I hands down prefer guys with brown eyes; I just find the whole "dark" eye color to be ridiculously sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hold up... did you just say you like brown eyes? That's pretty rare to hear.

Anyway I have brown eyes and my favorite eye color on guys is brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted hazel because that's what I basically have. I don't really have a favorite eye color because they can all be really beautiful...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, but on the opposite gender, I like any color but brown. Green is probably my favorite. But eye color is by no means a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have dark brown eyes and I don't care what eyecolor he has as long as he has nice shaped eyes lol

3|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and I think brown is the best eye color on a man to me. Its one of my fav colors and brown is not just brown like many people seem to think, it has many different shades you just gotta look =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. I don't really care to much about what color eyes they have its more about what's behind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown and I love really dark brown eyes on guys. They somehow seem warm and gentle to me. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are green

I don't really have a preference on eye color on guys but I do like blue eyes or hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes that sometimes have a lot of yellow in them and blue eyes for a guy are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my eye color is so boring: dark brown :( it even looks black sometimes lol.

I don't really have a preference for eye color in any guy. As long as they look cute with whatever eye color God gave them, I'm totally fine with it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have light brown eyes... I prefer light colors, like blue, green, amber... but in the end, it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • green&green

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are black-brown and I prefer guys with brown or green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are green,and I don't really have a preference,but amber eyes look really nice when it's sunny

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue. My favorite on the opposite gender would have to brown or blue :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blue or brown. I don't care much for other eye colors. usually they look diluted and not very striking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and I would prefer eyes that can peer deep into my soul, I have no color preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes and I like people with green and blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • im a deep blue eyed girl and I loove blue eyes.. but I'll take brown..

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue and brown

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are hazel and I love deep, brown eyes on guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have amber eyes and I guess I prefer green, but I don't care that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown and pretty dark I might add. I melt for DARK brown and I love Grey but honestly if I could find a hottie with black hair and almost black eyes I'd die on spot :> XD

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly prefer brown eyes, I don't know why but they just look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 12

• I usually have red eyes, and I prefer everyone elses to be the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are Hazel. They have been for a while now. My eye color use changes from time to time though, but they seemed to have stabilized a couple years ago. At one time my right eye was both blue and hazel. The color was split vertically. Freaked me out when I first noticed it. It lasted a couple years before it changed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown but I love dark brown, as well, some girls have such beautiful eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye color is blue. I find brown eyes to be stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Green, and I have no preference in eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll melt for green eyes on a brunette!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. I don't really have a preference in eye color, they all look good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. Kinda like light blue and green (sometimes greyish) eyes on girls.

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer blue. How about you, which one are you fond of? :-]

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are black and I prefer Hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes are brown. preference for other gender, blue/green and to some extent hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown. My favorite is blue.

0|0
    0|0