Do like girls like guys with facial hair?

I just want to know if girls like guys with a goatee and how short or long they like it because my last girlfriend said it was annoying!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is annoying. Hate beards and goatees and moustaches and so on. It doesn't feel too nice when you are trying to kiss or even when you go down on her.

What Girls Said 10

• I personally don't like facial hair. I don't like beards or mustache but every once in a while I come across someone who has a nice, well groomed goatee. I guess some guys can get away with it. If he has goatee I prefer it to be VERY well groomed and short.

• Most girls have delicate skin, so the coarse facial hair is just too irritating, even if it looks nice.

• This is personal preference really. Some girls like it. Some girls don't. You should look the way YOU want to look and not worry what this or that person likes. If a girl comes along and she likes it, great. If she doesn't, then you can decide what you want to do then.

Check me out on YouTube: FitFaband40

Need help? Visit me at www.keen.com/YourLifeCoach1

• I don't like goatees at all. I like the five o'clock shadow on certain people, but mostly I like clean shaven.

• I like facial hair, but not all guys can pull it off. Something scruffy looks really nice though, if it is short.

• On most men facial hair looks great. Not a goatie or a mustache though. Something like this link

• personally I don't like a lot of facial hair, but just a small amount is OK by me. but it may be that I have daddy issues that I don't like facial hair. but everyone is different and have different opinions ..

• I do, depending on his face.

• i love mustaches and goatees, not just the really long goatees that some men grow, that's gross.

• ewwww I can't stand it!

What Guys Said 0