Guys I need your help on male underwear?

OK so me and my boyfriend were talking about Christmas gifts and I asked him what type of underwear he liked. He said boxers and I said OK what kind? He says the stretch type. So I googled "boxers stretch type" and only one imaged matched what I'm used to seeing him wear and I don't want to get the wrong kind.

In that caption of what it is, it says stretch boxer briefs. Is that what he means? Are stretch boxers and stretch boxer briefs the same or different? Lol I'm confused. Thanks for your help!

Most Helpful Guy

• he was just being a dumb ass with you they all stretch... Just get hanes or fruit of the loom boxers in his size. Most guys don't want patterns or anything so get plain colors

What Guys Said 3

• Just look at the boxers he is wearing now and you'll get your answer.

• He might mean boxer-briefs such as:

link

• I believe he is referring to underwear with no ride-up (that pisses many of us off for obvious reasons) that have some sort of elastic waist band that's flexible.

What Girls Said 0