Ladies when you display your cleavage, what reaction are you looking for?

Just wondering. Your ideal situation you walk into a place displaying your cleavage and there are a bunch of guys in the room. What reaction would you like to get from the guys. Thanx

Most Helpful Girl

• i enjoy the silly boy comments like, "very nice" or "woah" but I also think it's funny when a guy I'm talking to is looking at my face and taking little glances down there or when he's trying really hard not to look down at all, it makes me laugh =D

• CURSE YOU! Damn they do it for that reason. Do you know how hard it is as a guy to try and look at a persons face with, can I just be honest about it, a great set of t*ts in cleavage.

I knew you did it for torture! CURSE YOU ALL!

What Girls Said 9

• I don't purposefully show cleavage in public, but sometimes it's inevitable because I have a proportionally large chest and it's difficult to find shirts that don't show anything unless I wear turtlenecks lol. A glance now and then is fine, just don't keep your eyes glued to it! I enjoy being appreciated I guess, but obvious ogling can be creepy. I think most guys try not to stare though.

• Admiration. Sometimes you need a little ego boost (esp when you're older), so it's nice to know with the right shirt, I can still draw the eyes of every man in the room from 18 to 80. It's all about how it makes me feel.

• ahem I so don't do that for many personal reasons

but this girl once told me that when she wears low cut tops she wantsguys to look at her, but do it so they don't think she sees, even though she sees, but they can't stare the WHOLE time. that's just how she said it, and I think she's weird, and girls are stupid for doing/wearing stuff like that

• I do it for me. I guess that sounds pretty stupid. I feel bad when I do it, because I don't want to be a tease or a skank.

Alot of times, girl wear such low cut tops,but they get so offended when people stare. HELLOOOO! I don't want to be one of those girls. I just want to be satisfied with what God gave me for once. And to be honest, sometimes I don't even think about guys looking at my boobs sometimes, which also sounds pretty stupid, I guess.

• just a few innocent looks is good enough for me. no oggling or saying nice juggs

• Heh, I'm only a B-cup because I wear a padded bra. It is nice to see a guy notice your chest. It's like a little perk of confidence. :)

• Couldn't show anything even if I wanted to. Oh, the joys of being flat! lol. But I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I like my chest and neck area even if I don't have big boobs.

• Having all eyes on me makes me feel wanted and admired for.

It boosts my ego to be the center of attraction.

But one doesn't need to show cleavage, even dressing up nicely can get you the same without going over the top.

• of course I want to be considered hot. I don't have a problem with being looked at especially if I'm trying to look really attractive but just don't act like a pig. that is definitely uncalled for

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know but I do think its rather funny (and stupid) when they complain about guys staring when theyre wearing something so low cut it practically has a big sign on it