Hair Extension Opinions?

I am quit tempted to get them. I used to look down on them, but now I feel it would be nice to have long, thick hair. I just don't want to be tacky. WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON HAIR EXTENSIONS? Indifferent? Unattractive? ...

Thank you bunches!

Most Helpful Girl

• They've become a lot more common, at least that I've noticed. I don't think any differently of girls that have them..most of the guys I know don't either. They are really expensive though (at least for the good ones), so I could never see myself spending money on them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Ehh I wouldn't get them because they're a lot of work. But if you can manage them and wear them in a way that its not noticeable then go for it if that's what you want.

• well:) I personally wear them every day and I love them! I've tried a lot of the clip in ones because when they're permanent they're really expensive! No one, I stress NO ONE, knows I wear them and I always get compliments! Just make sure you don't get anything to cheap because you'll defs get what you pay for!

• Well I personally woudn't get them but I find that on many girls they actually look really nice so if you want to get them I'd say all the power to you! =D

• I rather spend money to grow out my OWN natural hair so it would be mine,...some extensions cause damage to your own natural hair so it just makes matters worse when your goal is truly to have long hair,..so I wouldn't go for extensions when I just have to wait a couple months for it to grow,...

• I've got some :) mine were £40 (I'm English), and their amazing.Nobody knows I've got them in, apart from my boyfriend and he can't stand them, lol.So if you've got a boyfriend and you don't mind him moaning at you for having ''fake hair'' as my boyfriend calls it, then go for it! :)

Funny thing is, I bet if my boyfriend met me with my extensions in he would of been like, ''Wow, I like her hair.'' It's just because he knows its fake.Men.

• i used to have them when you cut my hair and hated them. don't buy ANY brand under $100 otherwise its cheaply made and mixed with synthetic hair even tho it says "human hair" on the bag. for quality hair you will be spending a couple hundred dollars for 2-3 bags. my guy HATES anything fake including extensions but I love them :) by the way the paris hilton ones tangel really bad so don't get those!

• Why would you use hair extensions if there are products that promote natural hair regrowth like Reloxe.

• i would get it . I see nothing wrong with it