What Do You Think Of Emo ?

Everyone Attack The Emo$ And I Just Want To Know Why !, I Mean Can't you Accept The Style Or The Way They Think ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know any emos personally and I think many people are like me. Everything I know of emos comes from the media-films showing depressed and weird people, newspapers and teen magazines showing pictuf people cutting themselves...and at the end the impression is that they are just lonely, depressed, aimless people that have nothing better to do in life than to make it more miserable. That's what I was made to think by the media-don't blame me for this. The info shown in media must have come from somewhere...:///

I DONT KNOW TELL ME WHO THEY ARE!

S

:D

What Girls Said 13

• Emos tend to be viewed as overemotional people, at least that's how it was when I was in middle school.

• People are saying emo like its some type of disease. It's just a style that's dead now. Who cares? It's the personality that really should matter. If you're doing it for attention then that's just f***ing stupid. -I have a lot to say but don't know how.

• I like some emo styles and music..I'm attracted to some of the guys though they aren't to me...just be you wo cares what people think

• so far from what I understand its either a really messed up form of depression or guys that like to wear black t-shirts lol

• Well I guess you don't understand it at all then, do you?

• no not at all I some people at my school claim to know but the just use steriotypes :/

• Don't really care.People can do what they want.

• It's about personality not someones outer appearance.

• there are sad people everywhere. people who dress in the emo style just happen to express it through their clothing.

• Everything has emotional to it happy angry ect

• I thought the emo trend went out of style years ago.

• i don't really care if they want to be emo then I let them..i think emo boys are the cutest but that's just me

• Do all emos dress and think the same? Interesting.

• Their songs have deep violent lyrics

• Lolz well emo is something that I think people use way too lightly, and it's a style that many people conform to just simply because. Emo means emotion..everyone has emotion..but the whole point of an "emo" was they experience a more sensitive form of emotion then others..or they're more emotional. It's easy to get grouped as an emo I get it a lot to..because I'm that quite kid that sits in the back, and likes things that are darker in color. That doesn't make me an emo though ha ha xD got no prob with the title though or the people =)

What Guys Said 4

• I actually thing the emo style looks really cool - it just seems a bit... pretentious? Each to their own though, I guess.

• F***in f**s.

• I agree, life's sh*t.

• Beats the gangsta look I suppose.