Whats the most attractive thing in a man?

what attracts you to a guy the most

be honest

looks

being funny

his aroma

being kind

being a badass

strong and silent

popular ( like if your in school )

im not sure were I'm going with this question I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Well of course looks are what you notice first; I don't really have a 'type' though lol, pretty much all the guys I've liked have looked completely different :s

I tend to be interested in the off-beat, 'weird' ones lol. The ones who just go their own way, because that's just the way they are. Like in school, it would be the guy who sits alone and doesn't talk much, not because he's shy, but because he just doesn't care much lol. They usually catch my attention.

Once I get to know a guy, I love: intelligence, humor, maturity, and kindness. Like those guys that can be a total dork one minute, then turn around and have a serious, mature conversation haha.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this answer either, but that's all I've got p:

What Girls Said 8

• a little bit of everything is nice, I like it when a guy is cute and especially when he smells good lol. but mostly I go for a personality. when a guy is kind caring and funny it's the most attractive thing ever because he treats a girl well and makes people smile :)

• It depends. For example, you can be the cutest most attractive guy in the room, but if you have a terrible personality, the looks fade away.

For me: great personality, nice, confidence, and I have to be attracted to him, then everything else follows.

• That in order?

• Not in that order, but that's waht I look for. Intially, I have to be attracted to the guy. But sometimes, there are guys that have great personalities and that's what makes them attractive. It all depends.

• Looks

Being kind

Strong (you don't have to be silent, but I really appreciate a guy who's comfortable with himself and not always trying to impress others)

Being funny

• he has to be very nice to girls and has to be funny :)

only the stupid girls like populr, badass and judge just by looks.

• I look for how he treats women, sense of humor, and then eyes and smile.

• on a non dating sense, 'being a badass, yet (sumhow) stong and silent. work that 1 out...

• funny

looks

kind

strong not so much silent

• Being funny and smelling good are honestly a really good place to start. Think of those times when you are all alone and dancing in your bedroom or talking crazy talk to your pet dog, those are the funny moments that girls love and love to see so don't be afraid to let that side of yourself show.

I know my head has been turned by a guy who smells amazing so a nice fresh cologne also is good.

The amount of guys I have looked at and thought if they had spent a little wincy bit more time on choosing their clothes or cleaning themselves they would look so much better.

What Guys Said 0