Hair color best suited for me?

im constantly debating between coloring my hair blond, brown or red. yes it is me in my profile picture. what color do you think would best suit me?

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think the blond you have now suits you well :o but if you do want a change go Auburn. This is a brown with lots of red undertones. I think you might regret going completely brown. So this is a good in between color that will be light enough so that if you want to go back blond you can without to much damage.

Also ask for a temporary color, so you can try it out without the complete commitment to the color. :)

• ive been brunette before so it doesn't scare me much going darker but your right abour the red undertones. thanks for your input :)

• You're welcome. :) glad I could help

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• U look good now. But if want a change I d do med brown with highlights Kinda like JLo. Or if you really want to stand out go black. The contrast is appealing and stands out. Like that actress from 500 days of summer. Can't remember her name. can't tell what color eyes you have.

• Blonde suits your eyes better. If you go brown go light.

• Brown or a dark blond color would probably be best...

• I think you'd look nice with chocolate brown hair.

• The color you have now.