Douche Bag look?

I heard spiked hair, over the top cockyness, arrogant, egotistical, vain guys are douche bags. But they always seem to have women hung over their arms, is the genuine deuchebag lookin guy rly that attrative to some women?

oh yeah, that's right because he's a deuche bag lol.
I got the hair (+1 point) and the confidence (+a lot of points), I just don't like douche bag dudes and have always wondered how they get away with being one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really explain that because I would never be with a guy like that. In general terms, yes it's attractive. The jerky type guy is typically attractive because he thinks he's attractive, if he thinks it everyone else thinks it too. The hair is standard cute, the jerkyness makes us think he'll protect us and so on. So sure, girls like that..but as far as a serious relationship is concerned the average guy who's kind and generous and would do anything in the world for us, will always win.

What Girls Said 7

• First off, it's douche bag, not deuche bag. Secondly, trashy girls like douche bags, not regular, normal girls that you would take home to your mother. Exhibit A:

link

• I find that most women find the type of confidence those men have to be very attractive. And it's like once you find one thing attractive, it just builds off of that. And cocky guys never downplay themselves, so..

• Those guys may be assholes but their assholes who feel really good about themselves. Women won't like you if you don't like you so maybe try to boost your own ego...you know with out being a big deuche bag. Then you'd be perfect wouldn't you :)

• NO! Jerks are so unattractive to me. Sorry.

• Most guys are douche bags

• I hate those kind of guys.

• i agree with ggazelles. douchebags don't get all the girls. he gets the skank type girls, so unless that's the only kind of girl that is hot to you don't worry about it. that's not the only kind of guys that can be attractive to women. I like guys with a certain level of confidence, but not douchy cockiness !

What Guys Said 1

• It's not because he looks like a jerk, it's because he looks confident. Confidence is key to getting with women. In the end, he still loses, but he probably doesn't care either.