Guys! What would you think of a girl if she wore eyeliner?

What do you think of girls that wear eyeliner in an all-girls school? Why would you think she does, when almost every other girl doesn't wear makeup at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is, what do you think of men who do the same thing.

I was in high school back in 2003-2007. I'm 22 and HATED high school. However, when our senior yearbook came out, they gave the award for most transformed to a guy who went from being nerdy with blond curly hair, to emo with black "styled" hair. He lost a couple fingers in a woodshop class when he wasn't paying attention and ever since that day, he transformed into an "emo" kid. Which includes wearing eyeliner (usually, just black) but yeah. Also, I know a guy who wrestles and he wears it too. Both of those guys are straight, and either are married with children or have a girlfriend. No, they're not in the closet.

• I don't understand why men wear it, unless its just their style. I wear it to bring out my eyes which are generally thought of as a feminine trait.

• Men do it too. You have to understand that...

• Yes I understand that they do and I also accept that. But quite a lot of people will stereotype or judge.

What Guys Said 4

• I work in the military surrounded by guys all day and I still style my hair. I do it for myself. You should do whatever you're comfortable with. I'm a big fan of eyeliner on women, though. I think a naked lipstick and some eyeliner is all a girl needs to look amazing. Can't stand when I can powder on someones fact. I don't even want to touch it for fear it might rub off on me...

• To me, it means that the girl wants to look pretty/attractive for herself, not for others. That's a good quality to have. Dressing up for yourself instead of others.

• well we must not be from the same planet, cause over here where I live I think women where born with eyeliners. they wear them so much 24/7 that I just think is normal. in other words I'm used to it

• I wish I lived in the us haha.

• Of course. :) Is just wearing eyeliner natural beauty?

• yea, but I prefer wearing nothing better

• I think its nice. But it doesn't matter if they wear it or not, they can be beautiful without make up.

What Girls Said 4

• They would probably just notice her eyes more. Guys don't really put much thought into things like that.

• This would really frame her face and outline her eyes,...PRETTIFUL <3

• She does it because it makes her feel good about herself. I'm that type, I would wear makeup wherever because I do it for me, it makes me feel and look my best. People say my everyday makeup is pretty subtle looking, btu it just makes me feel good, that's why I do it. I like to see my optimal face in the mirror. I have a better day when I feel good about myself, and I feel good about myself when I am not barefaced.

• most girls dress and wear make up to impress other girls anyway so I don't know what guys would think about it but it wouldn't surprise me