What do guys think when they see a young women walking in wedge high heels?

For those of you that don't know what a wedge is,its like a regular high heel except it has more support.The shoe has a triangle for the heel instead of a rectangle like most also there's no gap between it so you could never get your heel caught in a hole or something.Also they usually have peep toe wedges at least that's the only I had.

So today I was walking back home from the library and a group of guys were sitting on a bench I had to walk straight to go back home so its not like I walked past them.After I'm like a couple feet away they start yelling 'stripper' I just keep walking like I didn't hear it but then they continued yelling that then called me a ho...I was surprised b\c I thought my outfit was innocent(long sleeved sweater,scarf,hair in up do,and dark jeans)plus I'm small so I'm kinda flat...Also I've never seen those guys b4 and I know they don't go to my school b\c the library wasn't in my city but close by.I'm pretty sure they weren't my exact age but maybe 15 or 16.

I kinda never want to wear heels again even though that's the only time I've ever been insulted like that.I'm a reserved shy person so that really offended me.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just shoes

What Guys Said 4

• Well, a lot of prostitutes wear these because they flatter your figure, and as you say give you more support, when you walk a lot, AND you can move more quickly in them because you don't get the heel caught in crevices...

So don't blame guys that age, probably the only women they've known in the carnal sense have been prostitutes...

• The guys just wanted your attention.

• why do most guys try to get my attention that way?

• They want you to come over so they can flirt with you, but also act cocky in front of their friends.

• Oh ya I've never noticed but they're always with a friend(s) when cussing me out if I ignorre him by not looking at him or saying hi...yelling\insulting me never works and that's why I've never given my # to guys that's asked

• I don't think the shoes mattered, it was a group of guys and I'm guessing they found you pretty.

• As long as you have the ability to walk in them..I don't care what shoes you wear

What Girls Said 3

• Don't take them seriously they were only yelling to get your attention and when it didn't work they tried to be more offensive in the hope it would get you talking to them but obviously they have no idea how to get a girls attention. I wear heels everywhere and I have since I was 15 so I've had that happen to me a few times so I know the feeling and it makes your heart kind of sink and you question your appearance etc.. When you shouldn't, all that matters is that you liked your outfit an felt comfortable in it. And keep in mind horny teenage boys tend to act like absolute morons.

• Attention I'm guessing. They might have wanted you to confront them and in return, get to know you better. Some guys strangely find it a turn on when a woman is angry.

• Variations