Are jerseys sexy? I think so!

Are jerseys sexy? I think so!

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• As someone who despises 90% of sports, they're the exact opposite of sexy.

2|1
    0|1
  • Not in the least.

1|0
    0|0
    • But you will probably hear different answers from guys who don't absolutely hate sports. I hate any sport that doesn't involve an engine.

• Show All
    • TT is the most intense racing there is, and the most dangerous. Sponsored professionals aren't allowed to compete due to how dangerous it is. It's only for young up-and-comers trying to make a name for themselves. It's basically the biggest "underground" racing scene in the world. The Isle of Man TT is legendary.

• Wow! I'll leave that to u! ha

• Jersies as in what is worn by sports players? Not at all. I find it extremely trashy when either gender wears them outside of sports.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hmm I guess I don't see it that way...

• I disagree. I think there are times and places where jerseys can be appropriate and inappropriate. If you're at a game or party go for it. Otherwise save it for laundry day. :/. I wouldn't call it trahy. It's just not my style.

• Fair enough, I find it mildly ridiculous when people wear them when going to or watching a game. Not sure, it just seems kind of childish for some reason. I'm not entirely sure about parties, but to each their own I guess. So long as someone has reasons-and few of them-to wear a jersey it's not so completely trashy I suppose. When people wear them on a day to day basis because their just that goddam cool I find it rather reprehensible.

• I'd love an attractive girl in a hockey jersey, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of Jerseys?

1|0
    0|0
  • some are some aren't.

personally I play soccer and I seem to get a lot of compliments about my butt... which makes me really insecure when I'm playing in front of a crowd :S

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2