Aside from, exposure of the leg, femininity and easy access why else would a girl AND guy like skirts?

Question is in the title but yeah, skirts are feminine, show off the legs and provide easy access for a guy (sex wise). Some could also say they're more professional looking but..not always

Other than that, they're not much different than a pair of sexy jeans or whatever.

So, is there any OTHER reason why we might like skirts on women?

When I said men, I meant why else would we like a girl who does wear them. However, I know many guys who do wear skirts

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it would be quite absurd if a man wore a skirt out in public. Skirts are only usually worn by women and are therefore thought of as more feminine. Jeans can be worn by both genders. I usually wear jeans but on a hot day, I would much rather wear a skirt because there is no fabric clinging onto my skin.

• What about the scottish? :-P

• why thank you. :)

• Prim and proper too. Classy

What Girls Said 5

• in the summer and spring times (you know when it's hot) I like to wear skirts and dresses so that I don't have to sweat my pants off. It's just more confortable to wear.

• So you admit they're comfortable...

• yes ofcourse, I love dresses and skirts because they are more comfortable than jeans and shorts for me.

• Just checkin'

• I happen to like skirts due to a certain degree of freedom you get from wearing them. It depends on the style of skirt though. I happen to like either flowy skirts, schoolgirl pleated minis or even the occasional petticoat skirt. I don't think there's a point to a pencil skirt other than to bind the legs together and make it impossible to walk. And then there's those belts that barely cover the butt (I refuse to acknowledge them as articles of clothikng)...

• I wear them for special occasions like when dressing up for something or Christmas. To me they are something cute and diffrent to throw into the mix of Jeans and shorts.

• Again, I keep hearing the word different. However, no explanations, can you try?

• They just look very different. And men in this culture do not typically wear skirts. Skirts are just associated with females.

• "look very different"?

• really? you know many guys that wear skirts?

i don't wear skirts I wear dresses, I don't know which is sexier, but dresses are just more comfortable.

• I consider dresses to be in a different category than skirts and jeans. That's why I didn't go into dresses in this question. Also, people aren't understanding me when I said, I understand that some men wear skirts but I was asking why else would a guy and a girl like a girl wearing a skirt other than those 4 things

What Guys Said 1

• No jeans can show off a woman's figure like a well designed dress..for one thing, they hide extra pounds that jeans reveal.