Guys, what clothes do you love to see girls wear?

It's all up there.

Question too short.

question still too short..

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl's body. Different body types should ideally be wearing different things.

What Guys Said 6

• To be honest, when she looks comfortable it seems I am the most attracted, sure dressing up can help make you look good, however, If you want a guy to look more at your personality just dress casually he will still be attracted to you.

• Large hats with feathers or ornate bows. And rain boots.

• I love it when she dresses for her body.

But I think any girl looks good in slacks and a blouse. :)

• leggings with a nice topp!

• I love yoga pants + ugg boots :)

• Clothes for her body. Meaning, if she's dressing for her body, then that's what I want to see. I hate to say it but..if you are "big" you shouldn't be trying to pull off "tight jeans". Just like a guy without muscles shouldn't try wearing a muscle shirt (tank top). It just looks like you're trying too hard

• You are wrong about tight jeans can you imagine a fat girl In a loose pants and loose top She would look like a bucket So tight jeans is Good If you match it with a loose top...

• I shouldn't be seeing "big" girls in tight jeans, it DOESN'T look good

What Girls Said 0