Do guys talk about girls' weight?

Do guys ever discuss the weight of girls ? What is considered unattractively fat ? And if a girl is pretty but chubbier do guys list them off ? I'm 140 pounds , is that considered fat ?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we don't. The farthest we go is, "god she's fat", "she's nice and slim", "she's just skin and bones."

One thing you need to learn about guys, if you loose say 6 pounds, we wouldn't be able to tell. Most of us anyway.

• Well deserved Best Answer. I wonder how many women would refuse to believe it though, because they think their weight is so important?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope and you sound good to me.

• If I can carry you on my back you're not fat

And I squat 280 so yeah

Don't worry about it

You're 5'5'' so you seem pretty healthy

• A pretty face will trump a "pudgy" body anyday. Plus we can always whip you into better shape at the gym and tone you up if you want.

• We only talk about it if the girl in super obese(like 300 lbs) or super skinny(under 100).

• "I'm 140 pounds , is that considered fat ?"

I'd have to know your height...

What Girls Said 1

• Chubbiness doesn't take away from the pretty, if you're attractive guys won't mention weight unless they are extremely picky and insecure. I'm not sure if guys even converse about a girls weight unless it's noticeable. 140 pounds is not noticeable, you're just fine.