Do you guys prefer your guys to gel their hair or no gel?

and does it matter if its the occasion or no exceptions?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• no gel is better.

What Girls Said 15

• i prefer no gel because I think it looks better and I like the feeling of clean product free hair lol. but my guy geled his hair for a funeral once and I think it looked okay too, but I do still prefer hair without.

• Depends on how it looks on the guy but I personally prefer no gel but not all messy either. Like combed with no gel

• No gel on no special occasions

though Some gel or mouse on special occasions (it shows me that he's actually still makin an effort to look good)

• Guess it depends on the guy and his hair to begin with, just doesn't look as good on some guys as others (which is expected for everything really). Overall, I like when guys gel their hair; it is hot in my book haha.

• It doesn't really matter to me.

• I prefer no gel.

• No gel. It doesn't look pleasant to touch.

• No gel. No exceptions.

• I prefer no gel.

• depends if we are not doing anything no gel if we are going out a bit of gel but not a lot.

• ahh I think I get you though what if I'm not feeling that night. would you still feel I need too?

• no you don't need to

• no gel.

• If I can tell there is gel in it, it's too much. *shudders* That stuff feels yucky

• I like my men neat and tidy but don't overdo gel although a little is nice.

• i prefer no get cause then it's awful to run my hands through

• no gel or a teeny bit of gel. some clen cut looking guys can get away with gel at a big event, like a wedding, something really high key, but other than that gel looks like a sleazy drug dealer or a self-conscious teenager.

What Guys Said 0