Do you guys prefer your guys to gel their hair or no gel?

and does it matter if its the occasion or no exceptions?:)

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no gel is better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• i prefer no gel because I think it looks better and I like the feeling of clean product free hair lol. but my guy geled his hair for a funeral once and I think it looked okay too, but I do still prefer hair without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it looks on the guy but I personally prefer no gel but not all messy either. Like combed with no gel

0|0
    0|0
  • No gel on no special occasions

though Some gel or mouse on special occasions (it shows me that he's actually still makin an effort to look good)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess it depends on the guy and his hair to begin with, just doesn't look as good on some guys as others (which is expected for everything really). Overall, I like when guys gel their hair; it is hot in my book haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • No gel. It doesn't look pleasant to touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • No gel. No exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if we are not doing anything no gel if we are going out a bit of gel but not a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • ahh I think I get you though what if I'm not feeling that night. would you still feel I need too?

• no you don't need to

• no gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can tell there is gel in it, it's too much. *shudders* That stuff feels yucky

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my men neat and tidy but don't overdo gel although a little is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer no get cause then it's awful to run my hands through

0|0
    0|0
  • no gel or a teeny bit of gel. some clen cut looking guys can get away with gel at a big event, like a wedding, something really high key, but other than that gel looks like a sleazy drug dealer or a self-conscious teenager.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.