What's your definiton of beauty?

Whats your definition of beauty? Be descriptive. example: Blue eyes, tall, soft lips...etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty isn't a certain hair color or eye color or anything like that. There are plenty of beautiful women with blue eyes and brown eyes and green eyes, etc. etc..

You mentioned "tall" - I find tall women attractive. A woman my height (5'10") or taller gets bonus attractive points for being taller.

I think beauty has a lot to do with cheek bones:

link

...and attractively shaped eyes.

Also a girl can be cute and be as attractive as a gal who's beautiful. Here's a girl who I don't think is beautiful at all, but she is really cute (there's a difference between "beautiful" and "cute"), and since she's so cute, she's really attractive - and I'd probably date her over anyone who is beautiful.

link

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty to me, from a purely aesthetic point of view, is when something has a positive emotional impact because of what its images evoke from you. Beauty as I define it is not usually found in humans, but in nature, in architecture, in art, etc.

I would never describe a person's appearance (by my meaning, anyway) as beautiful.

• Sorry if I digress, but girls look so much more beautiful and they are the cutest of all when you are in love with them. Strange but true. My friend had a big crush on this girl that was OK in my mind but to him she was the most beautiful girl. And when I'vehad crushes on girls they wereso beautiful to me. now they are just there haha

What Girls Said 2

• I think Adriana Lima is the most beautiful person in the world.

For guys I like the looks of James Franco, tall dark and handsome.

Beauty has to be tall, lean, and in shape. Face shape has to be symmetrical and the face has to look slim. I think those things makes a person beautiful but then again beauty is ofcourse some times in the eye of the beholder in other words everyone has their own opinion.

• aesthetically pleasing. but I don't have a definition in the way you want us to describe it,i consider many,very different,things beautiful.