How can I tell if I am thick or fat?

151 lbs, 5 ft 5in, C36... How can I tell if I'm "thick" or fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can calculate your BMI here.

link

What Guys Said 6

• you sound thick but sounds good to me.

• You are fat if you can't carry the weight

• They have charts for that I think, but they shouldn't be accurate because some people have heavy bones.

• bmi is 25.1 but wats the differrence in "thick" & fat ?

• Idk what bmi is.. Send me a pic and I'll tell u

• Look in a mirror.

• BMI is an outdated and very UNhelpful metric. Use a body fat caliper to calculate your lean body mass and body fat mass. That's the most efficient way to measure body fat % changes so that you can tell what you're literally made of.

• You're thick.

What Girls Said 5

• Calculate your body mass index to tell if you're normal or if you're overweight, by how much. If you google it, you can find a calculator for it online.

• my bmi is 25.1

• Disagree . . . the fat content all over your body makes a difference and it will take intense exercise to remove it

• Even still, she's not fat and that's what the question is here.

• I'm 5'5 and I only weigh 117 lbs.. So, to me.. Being that height and weighing 151 that's fat..

But that's just me.

• google pics of fat people..

• Depends on how your body looks. Thick is a body shape...curvy with big thighs and hips and butt...a thin or fat girl can be thick.

• I'm sorry, I know this is rude but that is the stupidest question I've ever heard in my life. That's like saying "how do I know if I'm super cool or just sorta a little cool" like wtf? I don't know stop asking dumbass questions.