Lingerie (complex) vs. bra/panties (simple) -- which is sexier to you?

Men, what would turn you on more, seeing a girl in a lace teddy/corset with garter belts and thigh highs OR just a nice bra and panties?

Ladies, what do you prefer to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think black bra and panties look sexy in my opinion but in a relationship/marriage where seeing the usual bra and panties can get very simple and old eventually. So Lingerie helps your lover see the sexy side of you again opposed to just buying a new pair of panties/bra.

What Guys Said 13

• Oh lingerie without a doubt. As to preference, I really like to see what she picks out. I don't see how a bra and panties could ever beat lingerie though.

• I am really not so into the whole lace and corset thing. It's itchy to cuddle with. I prefer to keep it simple. Sheer panties and a bra.

Everyone has their own taste though. This is just my two cents.

• I like the lingerie.

• bra/panties are 5% more exposing but lingerie seems more sexier. its hard to explain why but it just seems a little more exotic

• nice bra and panties, simple and sexy

• pair of cheeks/ spanx and a tight tshirt/bra. Is total win.

• Simple does it for me...(:

• I would go for the corset, garter belt, and thigh highs. Those are sexier to me.

• Lingerie for sure.

• When in doubt, simple is best. This goes for most anything in life.

• nice bra and panties.

• Snapchat me,Smooth268

• Neither. It's what's on the inside that counts. And by that I mean what she looks like completely naked.

What Girls Said 6

• I think simple is way better plus in the end the lingerie doesn't make you look good you have to make the lingerie look good, so having a nice body is what really matters; once you have that any kind of lingerie looks good on you :D

• Just panties... LOL

• I love to wear a black bra, black panties with garter belt and stockings...it's really not that complex and it works every time :)

• For convenience and practicality, bra and panties.

It's simple when we're fooling around.

• depends on who I'm wearing it for.

• Bra and Panties-because they are practical

Lingerie seems like a fetish type thing. Most of them have the slutty, stipper, or S&M look and I don't strive to look like that. They don't seem to offer anything more cute or modest. Even most of the bridal stuff looks like that. Japanese and maybe even Korean brands have the style I like but I'll probably have a hard time finding size 30D.