Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?

Mine is Ralph Lauren and Karl Lagerfeld. The elegance and the sence of fresh beauty they are catching is what I like the most...specially Ralph. link so who is your fav one...if you have one?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite is Marc Jacobs. His stuff is very cute and casual, good for every day.

What Guys Said 2

• marck ecko... I love how he mixes street, hip-hop and trendy fashions as one

• He is heavily into hip hop tho if I know right. But still...nice !

• yea but I was referring to his 2nd cloth line "marck ecko's cut and sew". not the original "ecko' which was so overrated and played out for the past decades

• I really...really don't care.

• And still answered the queston ? lol

• Hey it's a fair and valid opinion, surely. If you didn't want people who don't care to answer, you should have said so in the question. =D

What Girls Said 2

• I have a different one for each category. ( :

For wedding dresses: Vera Wang or Marchesa (both are amazing, beautiful yet unique in it's own way)

Shoes: Christian Louboutin (just take a look, breath taking) or Jimmy Choo (casual)

Bags: Marc by Marc Jacobs (casual) or Louis Vuitton (classic)

Clothing: alice + olivia (casual), Marc Jacobs (casual), Stella McCartney (casual), and Alexander McQueen (unique)

I could go on, but these are my favourite!

• The late, great Alexander McQueen. RIP.