What do guys consider hot or cute?

What do guys consider hot or cute? Is there a difference between the two? If a guy calls you cute does that still mean he finds you attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• cute is like a cat you just want to cuddle with her and tickle she makes you melt inside

its light-girlish colors and big eyes

hot is like a tiger you are scared to look away your heart beats faster the closer she gets

its darker-passionate with fierce eyes

these guys know what I mean =)

What Guys Said 6

• I use hot and cute intermittenly. Hot just means the girlis jaw dropping gorgeous to me. Cute can be used to describe the hot girl, or a girl that is attractive enough to grab my attention.

The only catch to the word cute is I will use it around the girls that I like the most. I won't just call her hot when we are together but instead I will call her cute.

• hot= wow!, nice body, etc

cute=pretty, (refering more to the face?)

anyways... I'm not really sure but I hope this helped

• yes there both the same. "hot" just intensifies it. like if a girl has a nice face I say that's cute but if its gorgeous I said she's "hot". but if I tell you was considered cute/hot, I'll end up writing a book.

• Either way it's a compliment. A compliment. From a guy. OK ? ;)

• hot= provocative

cute= petite, short?, innocent

• Hot = Stretchy tight miniskirt

Cute = Denim Miniskirt

• i didn't mean clothing wise lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'd think that if someone considers you cute..then you're somewhat attractive. Hot is usually used when referring to body appearance .