Have you ever completely shaved your head?

like slick bald? how was it? how long did it take to grow back? I'm thinking of trying this just to see what it looks like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have completely shaved my head to raise money for cancer research last year during the month of February. I had hair that was about 5 inches past my chest, so it was a drastic change. Currently it is past my shoulders by about 4 inches. The rate that your hair grows back is different for everyone. I know that my friend who did it with me has hair that is a bit longer than chin length. I'm planning on doing it again this upcoming February, so you don't have to worry about being the only bald on here! ( :

What Girls Said 11

• I did it at the beginning of the summer. I looked like an alien, so I'm growing it back. It's to my shoulders now.

• Yeah. My head looked like a portable lightbulb.

• No and I'm not going to

thats our crowning glory for us, women

• No I have not, but I've always wondered...if you shave your head so that you're bald, do you still use shampoo or...?

• I never had but there was a girl in my class who did for cancer. I say do it its hair itll grow back.

• I've never done it but I wanted to this summer.Do it if you really want to though...

• No but I've always wanted to. It must feel awesome to cut it all off.

• yes though it wasn't "bald".

• u only live life once so DO IT!

• I never have, but if it something you are interested in. Do it :)

• dont do it! you'll look like a giant penis

What Guys Said 12

• I di this once on a dare. It took three months to grow back, since I was already balding But it didn't look that bad, and it was sort of a relief not to have to worry about what my hair looked like.

• Yes I did. New Years Day last year. It took the best part of the month to grow back to the point where it just looked like I had a vicious tight haircut.

It looked weird, but I was glad I did it, just to see.

• yeah as long as you don't mind people you know randomly getting a glazed look in their eye in public and touching your head.

• Yeah I shave my head against the grain with a razor. It's alright. The only thing is, some people seem to be a bit intimidated by me at times! It feels physically comfortable, and after a while you don;t give hair a second thought.

• I haven't knowingly had my head completely shaven but I've had sections shaved due to surgery.

Awful.

• Had my head shaved with a #1 and it took two weeks to grow back to an inch. Then again, my hair has ridiculous regrowth time compared to other people

• I've used clippers with no guard, so it was stubble.

Within a couple weeks, its a short buzz.

• Slick bald? No. But electric razor bald. Yes. It felt cool, literally, and you could always feel a mild gust of air. The amount of time for your hair to grow back depends on your hair growth rate and how long it was when you cut it off but for me it took about 2-3 months to be able to comb it. You should try it but the best time would be the summer.

• I have done this on the summer, because it was hot, and I wanted to try on a new look... I thought to my sylef..."it'll grow back if I don't like it.." I don't mind doing it... I shave it completely almost every summer, I could say that it grew up to a "medium" looking hair in 3 months...

• I do it every few years I did it like a month ago and hair on average grows half an inch a month

• Yes I did it was weird having the air blow on it lol, it took about a month or so to come back.

• lol yea... the summer, but I would never ever do it again, It just doesn't fit me.