Black girl body Vs. Any kind of body of any ethnicity.

Black girl body Vs. Any kind of body of any ethnicity.

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• not fair on this one I love curves :) Black girls win every time... And that's from a tall nerdy white boy lol

3|1
    1|3

What Guys Said 12

• All girls of any race can have an amazing body. But generally there are a lot more black girls who are the body type I like :P. Thick thighs and a butt isn't seen as a bad thing to most black girls where as lots of white girls want to get rid of it... plus I find black girls hot!

8|2
    2|3
    • so I get a downvote for answering the question... you asked lol

• it wasn't me...

• Never seen a black woman's body. Im sure there are good and bad ones just like any other race.

2|2
    0|0
  • Meh... most black women are just fat, so their "curves" are really jelly rolls. Even then, I've seen black girls who are flatter than a brick. But when they're in good shape, they usually do have really nice bodies.

However, I wouldn't say they're any better or worse than the "completion" from Latinas and snowflakes.

1|1
    2|1
  • Ex aequo. There are beautiful and sexy people to be found in any ethnicity. Uglies too.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's black ?

1|0
    3|0
  • Um, what's your question?

Most of the black girls I see need to lose about 20 pounds or more, so body type would be... obese?

1|0
    1|0
  • What exactly is a black girl body? All races of women can be differently shaped, I've seen curvy white, Hispanic and Asian girls and I've seen skinny and petite black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black galz... their figure body,, booty asss thier attractive boobs... curvy figure take my breath away... i am dying to hav sex with black gals ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Any anything else. I don't care for a giant ass

0|0
    1|0
  • You broke my internets!

1|0
    0|0
  • Black girls win hands down. just hate the weave though. ugh why don't all black girls go natural?

0|0
    1|0
    • Because a lot of guys make it seem like long hair is a must for a girl to be attractive.

• black girls have the best bodies

4|1
    0|1
    • I really don't think they do.

• STFU PRIVATE DANCE NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU BITCH

• you can be quiet too tyt

What Girls Said 13

• im black and I don't even have the "black girl body". wish I did tho, its the best. when a black girl is in shape she has the best body imo

2|2
    1|0
  • Forgive you for being u18, but you really shouldn't bother asking questions like this you know there's too much variation.

5|0
    0|0
  • Any kind of body of any ethnicity.

2|0
    4|0
  • Well, most of the black girls in my area are all obese...even my family...so no on that...I enjoy being small and petite..

1|1
    0|0
  • lol , you spazz every time someone answers other instead of black . its kind of funny

2|1
    0|0
  • Black women come in all shapes and sizes. There is no one body type we all have...

1|0
    0|0
  • A black fit body is generally superior

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you mention black girls in your question prepare to hear a lot of diss... racism in 5 4 3 2...,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're not obese (most are) they have good figures, generally

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you getting so mad whenever someone picks a body type other than a black person? I'm reading the comments and anytime someone say they don't like a black girl body, you curse them out. What's the point of commenting? Everyone has an opinion.

2|0
    1|0
  • I wanna have a body shape like Rihanna or Beyonce... If there's an instrument that you can measure only hotness of the body... I personally think that Black girls' bodies would be way over the top lol unreachable/unbeatable

0|0
    1|0
  • ANY body of ANY ethnicity is BETTER than a BLACK body. LOL

2|1
    4|2
    • Nah ur just jealous that they have curves and amazing body,

Im not black , but i just wishhhhhh for a black womans body. Mhhhh

• Black women have killer bodies. Asses? Oh yes.

• so many black girls have the perfect shape to be quite honest.

2|1
    0|1