Do you think that if it wasn't for make-up, then everyone would be average looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I've seen lots of girls who look great without makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't think that. For example my girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous, and she only wears makeup on special occasions.

But if you want a more to the point example. I say George Clooney is a place to look. ( link )Sure he's older now, and he's not as pretty as he used to be, but he used to be on the lists for sexiest actor, on a frequent basis. But more importantly, he always did boast how he never wears makeup, in person or on movies. Well unless you count something that looks like he got wounded.

I hear tell there are some other celebs these days starting on that trend. I hope they stick with it. We don't need people "enhancing" everything. There is such a thing as natural beauty. I think some people should start believing in it.

Perhaps you should too.

• If anything, some girls would be far better looking without makeup. My cousin wears insane amounts of it, which comes across as fake :(

• nope my ex didn't wear makeup and she was well above average

• actually I prefer girls who do NOT wear make-up

• There'd be new baseline to compare with...so, no, it wouldn't.

What Girls Said 4

• Well no. I have friends who still look stunning without it.

• No . People only look at the physical attributes of a person. That's only superficial. Make up enhances the great feature you have physically but natural beauty stays within and is the awesome part of all. I prefer my girl friends with out no make up, they look natural.

• No! If nobody wore it, there would still be people who are far more beautiful than others.

The fact that there is makeup and some people wear it while others don't just makes the gap bigger. A very pretty girl will still look much prettier than an ugly girl with makeup if the pretty girl is not wearing any.

• probably, yeah. But who knows