Looking exotic?

what does it mean if you look exotic. is that a good thing or bad? just wondering because I've been called that so...?

oh ok my parents are from trinidad so that explains it thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• tan, dark hair usually. you don't blend in with the crowd. maybe of a culture or ethnicity that isn't common in that area.

What Guys Said 3

• I always thought it meant foreign. That's exotic to me.

• most guys love the exotic look

• That is, as far as I'm concerned, a good thing. Looking exotic is generally another term for extremely attractive woman appearing to be foreign. In other words, you must be hott, but don't let it go to your head.

• Aaaw, it's already got to my head mate :( It got to my head from the moment I was conscious.

What Girls Said 5

• When I think exotic I think sexy,different, stylish,so I would take it as a compliment.

• I guess like you look foreign...but I think in a good way

• I think exotic means you look like someone from far away in a nice country-tanned and healthy looking-its def. a good thing-your lucky!

• adriana lima the brazilian victoria's secret model is exotic looking meaning she looks like she has a perfect face (in my opinion) gorgeous blue/green eyes big beauitful lips pretty face and an amazing body. So I think looking exotic is great

• Looking exotic is looking like a foreigner, in my opinion.

If you're american, looking european will get you called that, for example