Would you think a girl in discount designer and brands is high maintenance?

i like the look of designer and brand name clothes but can't actually afford them. I buy designer clothes from ebay that are usually pre-worn and I only shop at expensive brand name stores in the clearance section when they're having a sale and I have a coupon or something.

do you think people would see my clothes and think high maintenance right away? if I explained that I only buy them discount would that change anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Often times, the type of person that is caught up in keeping up with all of those trends is the type of person that is high maintenance.

Or it could just mean that the girl is rich, and in many cases, rich girls are high maintenance. They need someone that can afford their habits, which often disqualifies many good men.

First impressions are everything. If you are worried about being labeled high maintenance, change your wardrobe.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys don't know a discount designer brand from a real designer brand because they don't know the brands since they don't follow fashion. They only know the "look" the girl is trying to achieve and that look can be accomplished with either discount designer or real designer. And yes, that look is definitely high maintenance.

• Why would they care? Having a good sense of style wouldn't make you high maintenance if your comfortable with yourself.

When you start asking us to carry your ill fitting shoes or start trying to lose starve yourself to fit a dress that never even fit you when you bought it, then you look high maintenance.

• You're high maintenance.

• as long as you don't pull us into the store with you, I have no prob with it

• If we think you're too into yourself, we'll think you're high maintenance..

What Girls Said 0