Horrible nasty stretch marks will a girl care?

So I've been working out a lot and developed nasty stretch marks the length and WIDTH of my pinky going from my shoulder across towards my chest. They are purple and pink and the doctor said they will never go away only fade. I am so depressed I can't wear a wife beater anymore that's how bad they look. Will a girl be grossed out by them or care?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't care but are you sure its not just marks from your blood vessels or whatever it is that sometimes you get when you lift too much... those go away, I know cause I had them on my shoulder before it looked like bruises but faded...

also stretch marks can fade quite well, try bio oil on them too. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • It's not a bruuise they are stretch marks deep ones ...

• Show All
    • I'll try because vitamin e, shea butter, and other stuff I tried did nothing.

• stretch marks need a lot of time. bio oil works over time, maybe those other products too but you won't see results in a week and maybe not even a month but don't worry about it, girls don't care

What Girls Said 9

• stretch marks don't really matter

0|1
    0|0
  • don't worry,most people have them,they're not a big deal. and mine faded nicely,yours might too. mine are white now,barely noticeable

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't care, I have my own flaws and stretch marks are pretty common among women. I'd notice your toned body before stretch marks :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care because I have my own stretch marks to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would not care because I woudl be interested in you and not something that you cannot help

0|2
    0|0
  • Man, it's hardly a disfigurement. It's nothing! Think about people with massive burns etc, now THAT would be hard. If anything, the singlet's the deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicks do indeed dig scars.lol

Considering something like 85% of all women have some degree of stretch marks somewhere on their body, they are probably just as or more self conscious than you are! Nothing nothing nothing nothing to worry about whatsoever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well assuming she gets to know you and like you before seeing these stretch marks, I don't think that should change her opinion of you. If it does then you don't want to be with someone that vain anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks are gross and not the greatest turn on but everyone has them too which we all hate as well. I have them too.. they are permanent so learn to love them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about it. She'll notice your muscles long before those stretch marks.

2|2
    0|0
  • Girls care more than they would like to admit. I doubt any girl is lining up to be with the guy who has stretch marks on his beautiful, masculine arms. If you manage to get a girl with those stretch marks, you can say I'm wrong. Until then, talk is cheap. The same people who say they don't mid either don't have them or haven't been with someone who does.

0|0
    1|2
  • Chicks don't care. Just tell her it's a scar. Chicks dig scars

1|2
    1|0
    • Say some dude attacked you with a knife while you were with your sis or something.

"Yup, I'm a peaceful dude, but don't cross me when I'm with a lady."