Girls with tattoos? A turnoff?

I currently have one tattoo myself, and I think tattoos that aren't random and aesthetically awkward are awesome. I have one of five stars (small its only about 5-6 inches) on my hip. I plan to get serenity, strength, wisdom on my instep of the left foot and possibly others later on. I like tats that are dainty and meaningful, for me anyways. What are your views? More and more tattoos are becoming socially accepted but do guys not like them? are they intimidating? I've come across guys who think they are sexy ass hell but I'm curious, either way I love my tat and plan on a few small ones to come. In my opinion the one I have adds to my figure, not takes away from it

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually find tattoos on girls a huge turn-on!

I have no idea why other guys say they don't like them, probably once they all got their asses kicked by such chicks when they attempted to hit on them.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Instand turn off, looks skatty

1|1
    0|1
  • Ive learned to stay.away from women.with tats

1|1
    1|2
    • Show All
    • But comgradulations om getting engaged, I hope it works out I really do everybody deserves to be happy

• Also a women being good at sex is a major turn off for me for marriage that what I really want in my mind foever my wife having had sex witj other men like that no thank you why can we just leave marriage out of it and be people free to come and go as we please if its goi mg to be like that

• I'm attracted to women, not ink. So no, I don't like them.

1|0
    0|1
  • depends how much she has, where she has it and what type of tattoo

1|0
    0|1
  • for example megan fox tatoo's hot becoz she has only 2.

Angelina jolie has too many with is kinda a turn off. there you go

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be quite the hypocrite if I turned a girl down because she has tattoos.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.