Prom Dresses, which one?

which one do you like the best?

any suggestions?

link

link

BTW I have golden blond hair, green eyes, and super pale skin if that helps

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2

Most Helpful Girl

• they are quite similar. the second one may wash you out since you are pale, but I don't know what it looks like on you, so I don't really know. however the second one looks like its a lighter fabric (again, I haven't seen them in person so I don't really know) and the lighter the fabric, the easier it is to move around, dance, etc. personally, I like the first one though :)

What Guys Said 2

• #2

• I would say dress 2. The first one looks more like a wedding dress to me haha

• ya that one is my favorite:P

What Girls Said 10

• I like the shape of the top on the first dress better, although it is a little sparkly for my taste :)

• I think they're both over the top, but the 2nd one is better than the 1st.

• I love the second one, but their both gorgeous.

• Jovani is the best. I prefer the first for sure.

• I don't think the first one looks like a wedding dress, but its super gorgeous. Don't you wanna stand out? :p

• yah and I agree Jovani IS the best:) I love the second one because of the unique mosaic on the bodice but I also I am starting to love the first because its so sparkly and and looks like it might show off my figure more:)...idk what I am going to chose

• The second one is cute too but the first is cutER :)

(go with the first one in my opinion)

• First one

• Second! The first is pretty too but it kind of reminds me of a wedding dress.

• YAAAY I love helping pick out dresses!

Definitely the second link, it will do wonders for your looks and the first would look like your going to a wedding

• haha ya...I love the second one but I wanted to give people another choice:)

• You are going to look FABULOUS!

• The first one is a lot better even though it could pass as a wedding dress.

• The first one definitely. The second one looks like Disney princess garb

• I'm diggin' the second one