• Dress 1
    63% (12)67% (2)64% (14)Vote
  • Dress 2
    37% (7)33% (1)36% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• they are quite similar. the second one may wash you out since you are pale, but I don't know what it looks like on you, so I don't really know. however the second one looks like its a lighter fabric (again, I haven't seen them in person so I don't really know) and the lighter the fabric, the easier it is to move around, dance, etc. personally, I like the first one though :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say dress 2. The first one looks more like a wedding dress to me haha

0|0
    0|0
    • ya that one is my favorite:P

What Girls Said 10

• I like the shape of the top on the first dress better, although it is a little sparkly for my taste :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're both over the top, but the 2nd one is better than the 1st.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the second one, but their both gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jovani is the best. I prefer the first for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think the first one looks like a wedding dress, but its super gorgeous. Don't you wanna stand out? :p

• yah and I agree Jovani IS the best:) I love the second one because of the unique mosaic on the bodice but I also I am starting to love the first because its so sparkly and and looks like it might show off my figure more:)...idk what I am going to chose

• The second one is cute too but the first is cutER :)

(go with the first one in my opinion)

• First one

0|0
    0|0
  • Second! The first is pretty too but it kind of reminds me of a wedding dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • YAAAY I love helping pick out dresses!

Definitely the second link, it will do wonders for your looks and the first would look like your going to a wedding

0|0
    0|0
    • haha ya...I love the second one but I wanted to give people another choice:)

• You are going to look FABULOUS!

• The first one is a lot better even though it could pass as a wedding dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one definitely. The second one looks like Disney princess garb

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm diggin' the second one

0|0
    0|0