Were you ever 'set up' by a woman? Tricked into doing/not doing something against your will??

What do you think of this? Is it ever justified?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, my girl friend tricked me into taking the blame for her staying out too late. I was too embarrassed to say it was really her fault more than mine, and I didn't want her to get in trouble.

No, it wasn't right, but I can understand why she did it. I don't have to live with her parents so it was more of a problem for her to take the blame.

What Guys Said 2

• No it's never justified. But how can someone do something against their will unless they're forced? People can do things they don't like to do and do things against their conscious, but once they do it they've willed to do it. If they were tricked or set up then didn't actually do it against their will. Instead, they did it because of being misled but they still did it knowing what they were doing.

• first off why can't I rate urs correctly? whatever. but anyway I'm curios as to how a woman would do that and why she would do that. I mean sure there's way worse stuff people do out there but depending on what she made them do and if it was necessary for her than maybe its justified. could you please gimme an example of this happening and then ill understand it better.

What Girls Said 0