Stockings or tights - which one?

Stockings or tights? Straight forward question.

Is it more hastle to put on a suspender belt and stockings and yet the benefit is the feelings you get while wearing them?

Which makes you feel more feminine/sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• In the late spring through early fall -- or if I'm not going out in the cold -- stockings and garters can be fun, but the look doesn't compliment most dresses the way they should and the stockings may stop at a point that's bad for your circulation.

Pattered tights (or bare legs) are my standards. Guys like to guess how far up the pattern ends, lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Tights are practical whereas stockings can be highly sexual, especially dark ones. The dark rim at the top of the stockings turns guys on. As far as comfort is concerned, don't wear either of them.

• Tights for every day, stockings for a hot date!

• Stockings! Look better, and I kinda got used to them :)

• I prefer stockings. I think they're a lot more comfortable (personal opinion) whereas with tights I find them to just be kind of awkward and not fit as nicely.

But, top choice is to just go with bare legs. I feel the best, as well as not so high maintenance. Plus I think bare legs just look a heck of a lot better.

What Guys Said 2

• i prefer the tights, especialy those new styles with lace paterns and so on, stockings and garters is what my granny wore and they look awfull but then again, no one can tell unless you lift your skirt right? there are also some tights out there that look like garters but are in fact pantyhose. anyway, 100% for tights and pantyhose for this guy

• I find most women will wear stockings for the business world. Say, being a lawyer or an administrator. I think they like the way it looks in the professional sense

Tights are more casual and in fact most jobs won't allow them.