Wearing high heels while being tall?

Hey guys (or girls)!

I need your opinion on something. I am 176 cm(5'9, I think) tall and I love high heels, however I don't have the confidence to wear them, because of my height. I feel stupid and like a giraffe.

I found some gorgeous shoes with 8 cm heel. Is that too high for me?

Please answer, and help me find the confidence to wear high heels...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to wear heels, do it.

But there is nothing worse then seeing a tall girl in heels who is stooping down because she's self conscious about her height. Wear them with confidence. Yes, you're tall and it means you'll probably get more attention - but you gotta work it and feel good.

I'm the same height (maybe even a little taller) and I wear heels. I used to only wear small ones, cos I was self conscious. Now I really don't care. Sometimes I'll be 6'1" in heels and I still feel great. I still get attention from guys and compliments from girls, whereas others will say I'm too tall. Idgaf.

What Guys Said 6

• 5'9 is only slightly tall for a woman. IMHO, wear the heels, look good. You're not going to pretend to be short, you should look like the hottest 5'9 girl you can.

• Life is short, do what you love...

• lol. if it makes you feel good and confident- just do it.

• i say just do your thing and find large men, shouldn't be an issue then

• I say wear them with the right outfitand walk with confidence... like you own the place. Men notice and like a lady with a confident walk. I am 6-2 and appreciate tall women in heels.

• 3 inches, makes you 6'. Too tall for me. I like when you're shorter than me WITHOUT heels on. I'm 5'8"

What Girls Said 2

• if you like wearing heels, just do it! being tall is empowering.

• i am 176 cm too! and I always wear heels when I go out! even 13 cm high ... I felt a little bit insecure at first and was scared that there wouldn't be a boy who is bigger than me but now I am not scared of that anymore! because while going out I noticed that even bigger guys are coming to talk to me when I wear heels and I love it ! (:

• Wow! You go girl! I hope to get that confidence one day! I will definitely buy some high heels now, thanks for sharing your "story" :)