Has anyone ever gotten a bra fitting at Victoria's Secret?

Girls, have you ever gotten a bra fitting there? And if so, what did they do? How accurate was the fitting? Was it awkward or uncomfortable?

I'm thinking about getting one because my bras don't really fit me right, so if you have a review or know any other places that give them for free, please let me know :)

And please rate my question :) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. They took a measuring tape and measured the area underneath your bust to determine the size of your ribcage. Example: 32, 34, 36. Then they measure the fullest part of your chest to determine what cup you are. Example: AA, A, B, C, D, DD.

It is pretty accurate. It wasn't awkward at all, because my friend who works there measured me. ( :

I have also been measure by other girls, and it wasn't awkward at all.

Other places:

-Arie

-La Senza (might have it where you live?)

• Thanks for Best Answer. ( :

How did the fitting go?

• No problem! And I haven't gone yet, I'm waiting until after Christmas to hit up the big sales ha ha :)

• Good idea. Some of the bras are quite expensive, so it's worth the wait! ( :

What Guys Said 7

• You should do it. It's almost comical how many girls wear the wrong sized bra. Even I can see a girl in a cafe at this point and tell that she's wearing the totally wrong size. The other day a girl with an incredible body walked in and I could easily tell that as her boobs were growing she'd decided to change her band size instead of her cup size. The back of her bra rode up like you wouldn't believe.

So basically, you should get a fitting because so many girls have the wrong size on, and I need to stop looking at so many boobs. . .

• Most stores do it for free. i went to a specialty bra shop. Pretty simple and all things considered not really nerve wracking. Fitter was quite understanding.

• YES. They were very nice.

• I love boobs! <3

• I gone there for a fitting when my girlfriend and I were going to be each other for Halloween. The sales associate just measured my rib cage. She ask what type of cup size do I want to have for my costume. Then, she told me that I should try to different band sizes. She took me to me to a fitting room and bought me several bras to try on.

This sales associate was very professional.

I felt awkward about it. Then, I do anything for my girlfriend. LOL

• bewbies

• Should men go into V.S. stores and practice flirting with beautiful women? Is this ethical..

What Girls Said 9

• my friend got one there and they measure right under their breasts and then at the fullest spot on your breasts and they use a chart and take your measurements and the difference between the two measurements to find out your cup size and band size. however her fitting was not accurate once so ever. it said she was a 32c but she was a 34dd...

• Yes, I have. Highly recommend it, they're super chill and not awkward. Although make sure you ask for the bra specialist and not just any assistant because they don't know sh*t. I got fitted for the first time last summer and found out I was two cup sizes off, I would highly recommend getting fitted there.

Just remember, bra specialist, not assistant. Assistant/helper lady will put you in the wrong size.

• Alas, we don't have VS outlet stores where I am. But I've gone to a bra shop and had my boobies sized before. They ask you to take off your top, lift your arms and they size your breasts around your bra if you don't wanna take it off.

She was surprised when she sized it. She thought my boobs looked bigger than they are, lol. I had been wearing the correct size though :)

• I got mine done at VS last Christmas. Having any stranger that close to your boobs is kinda awkward, but you get over it. I think it was accurate, as all my bras fit me fine and I've never had any issues.

• Yeah, I got fitted at VS.

I don't know how accurate they were because the assistent made me keep my shirt on.

For me it was kind of awkward. There is a complete stranger whose hands were in the area of my meager bosom. *shivers*

• It's quick and painless

accurate-yes

• Yea I did, it was great because

1. Because the guy who did was quite gorgeous

2. Also because now all my bras fit PERFECTLY

• do you have to take off your shirt is the main question lol

• My lady did not do a good job. I just asked her to measure me because their bras run weird. I was a cup smaller and two back sizes bigger than I thought I was according to her. No I had not gained weight. And all my bras at home fit.

Then I went to a nice department store and she told me the size I was told at VS was a bunch of nonsense and she measured me too and I was the size I always thought I was.

The lady at VS seemed to do it more briefly too.

I personally don't like VS bras. I love their panties, and their style, and their yoga pants and sweats. They are a very cute and sexy store. But their bras suck. They run weird, and they aren't great quality.

For bras it is worth it to spend the money and get good ones. If you are a fairly common size you should be fine at Macys or even Penneys but if you wear an odd size you should go to an upscale department store like Macys or Nordstrom or Bloomies. I love Nordstroms bra department personally. Because a well fitting bra will really make a difference.

If you get lucky the closeout department stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Loehmanns etc sell the department brands you would find at Macys and such for cheaper prices. I get a lot of my bras there.