Does being a midget reduce your chance of a normal partner?

I just wonder because I know someone who is very kind and beautiful inside but it is hard to see that most guys or people will not look pass her outside because she is 3'5''. So I want

I just feel bad because I can see that people don't over look her looks for her inner beauty. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys who are attracted to short women. Does it hurt her chances? Sure, a little.

But it's far from impossible.

What Guys Said 6

• What does she look like? 3'5" and cute ... would be preferable to 5'6" and ugly.

To be honest, the hardest part is ... I'd feel like everyone would be staring at me like I was a pervert.

• Seriously, if her personality and interests are anywhere near in line with mine, it doesn't matter if she's 3'5'' or 7'4''.

• Yeah that'd be pretty much impossible to overlook...the issue, not her.

• For some reason, I have a thing for short women, so her being 3'5'' doesn't really hurt anything.

• For a man a problem, for a woman much less.

• some people may be into that

What Girls Said 4

• Looks matter.

For someone to seek an inner beauty of another person, they have to be physically attracted to them first..

• Everyone deserves love no matter how big, or small we are all beautiful.

• I think that it would be very difficult for a midget to find love. This is because they are not taen seriously because of their size. it's sad.

• You just answered your own question in the body of this post.