Do you think homemade bows are cute or cheap?

Do you think homemade bows are cute or cheap? Thanks so much for your feedback!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're super cute! It shows that you really put a bit of yourself into whatever you're gifting. I like buying rolls of different kinds of ribbon, wired and not, and making my own decorations with them. I can't even tell you how much ribbon I have, haha. =]

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Well it depends on how nice you make them! If they're nice, then that's awesome. If they are sad and pathetic, well then just go with store-bought.

If you meant crossbows and longbows, well that's even cooler.

• For use on or with?

If it's on a package I like it. If it's something that is suppose to be hung on a door or some place not so much. I not one for decorations.

• Home made bows are AWESOME! It has tradition and it demonstrates technical proficiency if it can really shot!

But if it some sort of female technology for your appearance... like lipstick or something... then I am not sure... Don't all female technologies all seem the same anyway? Just don't tell people it's homemade or bought.

What is a bow anyway? Is it like a headdress?

• no...its a bow for presents, to decorate them

• Oh right... those bows. All bows to me are female and definitely within the cute-category.

For presents, home-made bows are good because they save cash and they demonstrate artistic ability.

BTW how the heck do you have a home-made bow?

• cut up a magazine page into strips, glue them into loops and then staple the loops all together in a nice pattern...done!

• Well does it look good? If so, then great. If not, go to the store and buy one.

This has to have been the most random question I have seen on GAG so far... haha

• I like em. But you can get bows at the dollar store for around 10 cents each.

• its not the cost so much as it it cutting down my consumption.

• Do you mean for your hair?

What Girls Said 5

• Depends.. will you be using construction paper and tape?

• Cute! IF you know what you are doing! You can make some really unique, one-of-a-kind things in which you can be confident no one else will have the same! I say do it! If you are good at it you can always make a bunch and sell them online on a site like ETSY! (I make my own bows) :D

• I think they can be cute!

• So cute.

• i like them a lot!