Longest you've worn dirty clothes?

Whats the longest you've warn specific clothing for?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 days, on a camping trip with my brothers. I stupidly left a chocolate bar and a tube of toothpaste in the bag that had my shirts and pants inside, and a raccoon got in there while we were hiking and shredded everything inside. Damn those little bastards. Thankfully, my underthings and swimsuit were in another bag. Needless to say, I wore those clothes out, they were super dirty, and they smelled HORRIBLE by the end of the week.

I remember we also had to stop by my Grandma's house on the way home, and I didn't want to show up in those clothes so I had to wear a set of clean clothes that belonged to my brother!

What Girls Said 7

• Really nice pants or shirts I wear once or twice again during the week. I do laundry once a week..so, yeah. haha. but only pants or shirts. And, also my bras. I wear them like 2 or 3 times before washing them..but, only in the winter.

• a whole weekend

• i don't think I've washed my jeans for at least a month

• lol Fair

• I think that applies to me latley lol

• so did I lol. Now I have 4...

• I've worn the same jeans a few days in a row. Usually the clothes repeating thing only happens camping/on trips where a washer isn't available.

• *Not counting sweatshirts. Beats are off there. :P

But clothes that go over top of the bottom layer tend to stay cleaner longer.

• Never.

• What was the point in even answering? O.o ..

• Well. Now you can't. Answering just for your own self ego and pride, when answering a question and the answer isn't relevant (i.e in this case I asked how long have you wore the same clothing, and you haven't so therefore nothing you say from personal experience applies to the question), is just not appropriate nor, admirable. It's pathetic -__- .

• ... and yet only asked un-rude like, and you foul mouth back? Says something about your character doesn't it -__-.

• I once wore the same pair of pants like 5 days without washing them. They were shapeless by the end of that!

• lol, I had the same. I was wearing pears of shorts (I used them as boxers) Inside out! :S

• sometimes I wear my dirty socks 3-4 days... it's a nasty habit I need to break!

What Guys Said 5

• i wear the same jeans to work every day...i work on the computer, I have no one to impress here...and hey, they are right there on the floor when I get up, why not save my nice clothes and hair gel for the weeked lol

• Well apparently on this survey I was reading this like 'clothes expert'.. advised people to wear jeans for 5-10 wears/ days lol. So... your way within the healthy range lol. I wear trousers and shirts for a 6-7 day week so.

• lol..it's just like hey there are my jeans, now all I need are fresh boxers and a clean undershirts. find a reasonable top and then boom off to work. it's why it only takes me like 5 min to get up and leave..lol

• One week. I wasn't going anywhere and wasn't expecting anyone.

• 1once if I'm dirty, or if I haven't taken a shower and I'm dirty.

• 2 months BDUs there's not always a laundry mat around the corner over there.

• I wear my jeans for months without washing them. I just alternate jeans every few days and air out the ones I've been wearing or febreeze them. That way, its not necessary to wash them.