Guys, is this body type ok?

5'6½" tall

36 A bra size...I'm really self-concious about this.

26½" waist

33½" hips

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's just me, but I definitely don't keep track of measurements as a way to track which girls are good looking. In fact, I don't even know where those measurements fall in the spectrum of above or below average. I can say that there are many, many other things that go into an attractive girl besides simple measurements. Proportion, grace, confidence, hairstyle, personality, athleticism, intelligence, sense of humor, the list could go on and on. As someone said below, the more you are comfortable with yourself, the better. AJtogo is right that some of the most attractive girls have smaller boobs, they're definitely not a detriment.

What Guys Said 7

• i wouldn't mind coming home to that every night...youre fine

• have myspace so I can see what you look like?

• Sounds fine to me. BTW, 2 of the sexiest girls I even knew in my life were A cups. Change your self-conscious to self-confident and leave your boobs alone. They are what they are.

• Yes.

Dont let anyone tell you that your body type is not ideal. Many guys have many different wants. You are fine the way you are.

• nothing wrong with you ash... so ya don't have a big bust... so what? I'd say you are worrying over nothing.

• sounds good to me...nothing at all wrong with it...so what weight are you too?

• i don't understand measurements... if your not a twig or the size of jupiter... your fine by me.

What Girls Said 4

• you're prob a uk size 10, maybe a small 8 so don't worry.

and just get chicken fillets or gell filled bras if you're worried about bra size etc

• I don't think that you should worry whether your body type is ok! I'm not one of those girls who preach all that jazz about loving yourself, and guys will appreciate your confidence. But I do agree with it on some level. You shouldn't have to ask a website whether your body type is ok. What if everyone said it wasn't? How were you possibly going to change how you look. I'm sure you're body type is beautiful because I've come to realize how different and unique everyone is. You sound slim, and perfectly fine. So, in lieu of sounding too cliche, LOVE YOURSELF.

• Be happy with you and guys will be too.

• wow you sound like my twin lol no kidding I'm around the same on every measurement there haha.