Girls did you gain any weight while growing up (from 16-20 yrs)?

So girls did you gain any weight while growing up?

How much did you gain and in which places (hips/ arms/ stomach)?

Did you change your eating habbits?

• Yes, I did
  • No, I didn't

Most Helpful Girl

• I was late in everything lol. I only got boobs/butt/curves when I was 17. A few months before college began I went from weighing 120 to 145. I've had that weight for 2 years now (i'm 5'8 btw). I gained in my thighs and butt. I changed my eating habits because prior to all this I could eat like crazy and not gain weight. Now my metabolism slowed down so I work out a lot & watch what I eat =)

What Guys Said 1

• You should know that it is normal too gain weight.

A girl will gain about 11 Kg (dont know your lbs stuff.. about 24?) from the beginning till the end of puberty. The biology doesn't care about actual trends ;)

So you shouldn't do something 'against' it.

What Girls Said 11

• ya I did gain more but I also grew taller and I have a healthy life style food wise so yes.. I did gain more weight.. it's life to gain weight as you get older. whether it shows or not.

• Yes I certainly did. But I took weight gainers to put more meat on my bones. I use to be super skinny with no ass. :P I think I gained from the age of 16-20 maybe 20-35lbs

• No not at all. My hips got a big wider and instead of a defined belly, I have a tiny little bit fat there. And I didn't change my eating habbits. But its true that the older you get the easier you gain weight (and its harder to lose it)

• It's pretty normal to gain weight between ages 16 and 20. But yeah, I gained weight between 16 and 18. Now, my weight is up and down.

• I gained weight but doing sports made it lean muscle.

• Yes of course

• I didn't. It wasn't until I was 25 that I started to gain weight.

• I actually lost weight in that age range because I was all into going to the gym.

• In the past few years I've been roughly the same size. I started working out and learned how to tone myself and eat better. As a child I was chubby but not obese or close to it, but then I hit puberty and my shape slimmed out. I got curvy and lost the chubby look. This happened at like 13-14 though.

• yes I got really fat at one point and was 40 lbs overweight. But I changed my lifestyle and lost it all.

• Yes, I did. I was around roughly 115-119 my freshman year in high school. And within less than a year I lost 15 pounds and then gained to be 138. I've been gaining and losing weight a lot over the years since then. I've always eaten a lot, but I've been eating lot more lately and also not exercising.

• I gained fat everywhere. My fat is proportional.