Do you prefer the look of makeup or no makeup?

Here are two random pictures I found. Granted, they are going for different looks, but which one do you prefer? Heavy makeup or natural looking makeup?

link

link

• Natural
  • Heavy Makeup

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No make up, girls usually way over use it and it looks very bad, its suposed to be a flavor not the entire meal >.< besides when we kiss you and ect. we don't want to taste your make up and eye make up usually draws attention away from the actual beauty of your eyes! :(

• Natural makeup or no makeup at all

• I usually lean towards girls who go for a more natural look.

• Natural beauty > Fake beauty.

What Girls Said 5

• I like both. Heavy make up, applied right will make me look like a model..and natural can be used anywhere. Though, heavy to me, is like eyeshadow and stuff...

• i think natural is good, but some people honestly look better with more makeup, because they just arnt that attractive:/ not trying to be mean here...

basically if you can pull of little to no makeup... hell yeah!

• Little to no make up is always best. That 2nd link...OMG! No one can think that looks good. Besides, that isn't for "real life," that is stage make up, glam stuff, shock value, whatever.

Everyday life is more natural.

BTW...Can you imagine what "THAT" must feel like? Ooooooo!

• I wear eyeliner but I make the lines thin so they look natural, and just pinkish eye shadow to bring out the brown, so I don't wear a lot. I'm a perfectionist about my makeup though c:

• Natural makeup, like a bit of liner and mascara done thinly and not in a shade that is too dark for her skin/hair/eyes, with a tiny bit of blush and nude lips, looks very nice on most people.