What do you think of this kind of look since I wear stuff like this alot....

skinny jeans, cute tank-like shirt underneath a cardigan (3/4 sleeve in summer long sleeve in winter) and toms/ other flats besides in bad weather then its normally boots. and jewelry of course :)

link

link

link

link

link

tell me if the links don't work (in a nice way please. I can't control the internet.) thanks guys and gals!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I find girls dressed like that rather attractive.

• I approve.

What Girls Said 2

• im majorly into fashion so I would never dress like that, but then again there are lots of people who consider what I wear weird, so I'm not saying you should dress like me...

honestly its pretty plain and boring(er not trying to be mean)

but its cute in a subtle kindof way.

simple can be nice too.

and if you like it, then its good:)

i also feel like most guys prefer girls dressing plainer anyway, so there's nothing wrong with it honestly. its like the typical goto outfit of teenagers...

tried to be honest here, hope you don't find it offensive

• i used to dress fashion forward but see I live in a small town with a 90% population of rednecks so I got a lot of strange looks so I had to tone it down a lot :) ill probably change back when I get to college but that's 2 years away.

• It's a decent outfit. Kind of plain, you won't stand out as the sexiest girl in the room or the most noticeable, but it looks nice, well-put together, and classic.

• yeah I don't really try to be sexy as I look idiotic. I play the cute/ adorable card :)