I feel that my girlfriend isn't as beautiful as before!

I have been with my girlfriend for over 4 years (from when we were 14).She loves me so much and I love her too. But I don't like her face anymore even sometimes I think she's an ugly girl.

I love her feelings,voice,everything except her face and It's bothering me so bad!

Help?

Thoughts?

Thanks.:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow 4 years of a relationship and you think her face is ugly? Please dump her. It would be awesome to see her with a guy more attractive than you, and you unable to find a girl as attractive as her again. Then you'll realize that after 4 years it's not about that. I doubt there is anything major she could've let-go in order to develop an ugly face. You're just a jerk.

What Girls Said 6

• Well you may love her still but your not in love with her. Maybe you just have outgrown her. And its impossible to have a relationship without physical attraction. Maybe you should explore other options. Your young so don't be afraid to venture out. Whatever you do, please don't tell her that her face bothers you.

• Don't ever tell her that you don't like her face. I am sure that if the two of you do break up that she will be devastated anyway, but you don't need to add extra hurt to her. Also, it would be a good idea not to tel anyone because you wouldn't want her to hear about it at all. You an increase her chances of putting her life back together and meeting someone else who will love her sooner if you don't make her feel bad about the way she looks.

• ah! that is so sad! it's what's inside that counts! if you love her, stay with her. looks should not matter

• On to the next?

• well what were the things that attracted you to her when you all first got together?, is she doing something different (wearing too much make up now or soemthing)?

• You're a dude.

You'll meet a girl you think is hot and then start to treat your girlfriend like sh*t, all the while jerking off to fantasies of the new hot girl. You'll hope she dumps you so you have the chance to f*** the new hot girl, or even better LOTS of new hot girls.

Just dump her and let her move on. You don't love her... Don't try to be noble about it. Sometimes life is ugly.

What Guys Said 2

• First, you're a jerk. I'm a guy and, trust me, she deserves much better than you. Yes, we guys are attracted to women initially based on how they look. But four years later you should be so in love with her that you and her are on automatic.

I remember dating a girl, we were at a restaurant, she was talking, I wasn't listening too closely, I realized how much I loved her, and I stopped listening and looked at her, I just wanted to confirm that she really was gorgeous.

She was. I went back to listening and eating my dinner. I don't remember a lot about that evening, but she was in my bed almost every night. And I think you need to decide who that girl is to you.

Maybe it's time to politely disengage?

• you stopped listening . you don't remember the night, but you remember you guys slept together -alot. you looked at her confirmed she was hot. none f that sounds profound. pretty shallow actually. and if you could not confirm she was gorgeous, ud dump her?

This guy, looked up & saw ugly.. your stories are no different, except the chance that you found gorgeous, he didn't.

everyone falls in love based on looks- to an extent. men no more than women .. otherwise you'd fall in love with everyone.

• shut up girl below, he has a fair point.

• i don't know a whole lot of hot 14 year olds... and I find it hard to believe that she could look worse at 18 than she does at 14... especially considering your face doesn't change as much as the rest of your body.. you either need to stop worrying about it and just accept the fact that she loves you, or move on and let her down easy, no sense in pretending you love her if you don't