Are fat dudes now cool?

you often see in so many TV programs and films nowadays that fat guys are doing cameos and best bud roles and so on...so is fat-ism now cool or still uncool?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having a fat friend is cool. You don't have to worry about him stealing glances from women, and you can be sure that your girlfriend will never cheat with him. Fat guys are so cool, especially if you're not fat.

Imagine hanging out with your fat friend and a hot girl comes walking by. You can use him as ramp to show off your freestyle swag. It's easy once you realize that she never had her eyes on him. He was always meant to be the guy in the middle, the one who listens in and remembers the details just in case you forget while staring at her rack.

Oh, fat dudes are really cool.

What Girls Said 7

• Its the personailty not the appearance, some fat guys are really cool lol

• Fat is not cool I don't think they should put fatties on TV because its promoting it like its OK which its not (the health side I'm sure they are nice.

• no ...being unhealthy is not cool

• Personally, not really. But, it's not looks. It's how you feel about the person. I've never actually heard of someone being sexually attracted to a fat person but again, looks don't count!

• funnily enough when I asked if someone would date a fat guy...most of the girls were like hell no...looks are more important than personality...girls are like so unfathomable

• it doesn't matter how people look its the personality that counts :)

• I don't think people think its cool. I think its just that they expect fat guys to have a sense of humor and be funny to make up for their lack of good looks.

• This is harsh but honest: fat guys are cool, fun to be around, but they still get way less dates then guys who look fit

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't think that's what's going on. What I think is happening is that mainly TV is starting to realize that not everyone needs to be a set bodytype to be on TV. Still the place where you'll see fat people is more often than not, a sitcom. So I don't think it's a whole LOT of progress, if any. It might just be some group of A-Holes running the networks who think "hur hur hur... Fat people are funny." or something equally retarded.

All in all who the hell knows. But I don't think fat people are the new cool thing.

• Being fat isn't cool or uncool. It just is. Guys like Kevin James and such are just good actors. A lot of those guys are popular due to self-deprecating comedy or the like. Everyone loves making fun of the fat guy. It's good t.v. Apparently. I'm indifferent really. But don't underestimate someone because of their weight.

• Funny fat dudes have always been cool in my opinion.

• The corpulent best buddy has been a staple of pop culture since Abbot and Costello.

• its not cool to be fat. and hopefully never will be

• Never cool. Anyone who think it is must be delusional