What's the one piece of make up you can't leave the house without putting on?

whats the one piece of make up you always put on?

eyeliner?

lipstick?

what?

0|0
15|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 15

• I can leave the house without makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think chap stick is make-up :o

So mascara

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have one, I'm fine going out without makeup. But if I had to choose, mascara I guess. It's the one thing I put on when I feel like wearing makeup but don't feel like going all out with fancy eyeshadow and whatnot, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer, or foundation.

Something to smooth my complexion. It's hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara and eyeliner and lipgloss

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... I don't really wear makeup anymore. But if I had to choose I would say eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • foundation/mineral powder

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's mascara & moisturizer. Secondly, it would be lipstick or just chap stick. I don't wear much more than this anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • My chap-stick.

0|0
    1|0
  • Concealer on under my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer! I have really bad under eye circles. Without it, I look like the living dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm . I would say concealer because I have dark circles under my eyes. But the truth is that if I put concealer on, it looks funny without any eye makeup.

On the flip side, my eye makeup looks terrible without concealer because the dark circles look way too dark.

So if I had to pick ONE item I would probably just enhance my eyebrows with pencil, and nothing else.

But the truth is, I always wear liner, mascara (both not heavy), a little eyebrow pencil, and concealer.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyebrow pencil. Even if I'm REALLY lazy as f***, I NEED to pencil in my brows lol.

1|0
    0|0