I'm almost 23 and I look a lot younger, does this confuse girls?

I'm 5'8" and weigh only 120, keep in mind it's body mass, no muscle so I just look lean but..I'm really not that thin.

I have hardly any facial hair and...I have sort of childlike features still.

Is this confusing women into thinking I'm much younger than what I actually am. Is there anything I can do about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• trust me I have the same problem. I'm done college and I get hit on by 17 or 18 year old guys all the time. there's one friend of a friend who is my friend's little bro, asked me out 3 times already...

I guess take it as a complimented. I'm also 'blessed' with young looking genes. I don't confuse guys, it just happens, it's just the way it is.

What Girls Said 1

• yes and maybe get a bit gruff on the facial hair. my fiance has the same problem so he grew a gotee and lets the scruff grow for a few days

What Guys Said 2

• Do a program like P90X and get some muscle definition. You'll look more like an adult.

• Add a bit more bulk, let time help, shave like twice a week.